Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some updated pictures...

The above pictures are what happens when kids go swimming and skip their scheduled naps...

Ready for church :)


There's a whole lot going on. We're still working on Kaiden and Kayley's potty training. So that takes up most the time.
Some other things going on.
Kaiden has a new girlfriend. Her name is Jewel and he talks about her ALL the time! He always asks when she's coming over. Funny thing is, when she is here, Kaiden and her fight over everything. LOL....Young love.
Kayley is still cutting teeth. She still has 2 more of her 2 year molars that need to come in. She just got 2 of them over the last couple of weeks.
Today I attempted to bring both kids to church with me so that Clint could take some time to himself. The stress of twin toddlers is really difficult, and even the best of marriages find couples bickering and snapping at each other and the kids. Clint and I are no exception neither are our kids! I wouldn't wish twins on my worst enemy. Don't get me wrong, we love them dearly, but we still ask ourselves, are they too old to drop off at the firestation???
So church basically turned in to me playing with the kids in nursery while I attempted to hear the speakers. Well that didn't happen. The kids were loud and other parents kids were loud. At least we all looked miserable together!
We have sold my horse. I haven't had hardly any time to go out to see her. Plus, we added everything up, and there is no way we can get out at Clints 20 year mark for retirement. That's in 2 years. So Bonita would have to keep traveling with us and I would have less and less time with her.
My good friends in CO. decided they wanted to buy her. Since we won't have a horse, we don't exactly need a horse trailer. So they are buying that as well.
We also have our camper. We never use it. So we don't need it, and it just sits in storage for $55 a month.
So we will be trying to sell that as well.
Then it comes down to the truck. We don't have huge stuff to haul, so we don't need the truck. So we will be selling the truck.
Between what we'll save on board for Bonita, camper, and insurance that covers all that, lets just say that's close to $800 a month in savings. Which will go to savings so when we do get out, we can actually afford to live!
Anyway, sorry that was pretty winded. We have some more fun activities scheduled so I'll update as those things happen!

No comments: