Sunday, November 1, 2009

Update and some pictures...

This was taken the night before Halloween. They don't "do" Halloween on the weekends in the Airforce for some reason. So they have the kids do trick-or-treating the Fri. before. Anyway the kids were really into it and had a great time. This was also day one of Ky's chicken pox. I have a few pics of Ky's chicken pox, but because this is public I won't be posting them.



I took the kiddos to a small family farm. There is a playgroup here on base of a bunch of kids, and we all went on a field trip to the farm.

They had a fun little craft place for the kiddos, so Kd and Ky got to experience painting for the first time.

The kiddos got to dress up and do some Trick or Treating at the Lodge.

Long day for Kd at the water park down at Great Wolf Lodge. He fell asleep about 5 bites into his dinner :)
So the lodge was a ton of fun. There was an indoor waterpark, a craft place for the kids, Trick or Treating, a show in the lobby of puppets (robotic), and other fun things to do. We'll definitely be going back next year. It was also great at making the kids very tired :P
On the baby front, things are going good. She is VERY active now. If I am sitting a certain way, she lets me know she doesn't like it, and will kick at me until I move. We are still narrowing down names for her. Right now I am really liking the name Abigail. We would call her Abby for short though. That name is the top of the list now, so if we can't come up with anything else by the time she gets here, that'll be her name :) My next OB appt. is Thurs. Basic appt. They'll tell me the results of my labs and if anything showed up abnormal on the ultrasound. After that, they won't likely see me for another 3-4 weeks. SOOOO much different than being preggo with twins!

























No comments: