Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet and greet with the cast of Ace of Cakes

I don't know how many are familiar with the show Ace of Cakes. Basically, these guys make the best cakes. Today they made one for the troops and their families. Some friends and I decided to go see them and we got some cute pictures. I didn't actually get any cake though. By the time I got through the line for pictures, the cake was gone. Oh well. Anyway, enjoy :)



This is my 17 week belly shot. The baby is very active at night, hopefully that will change by the time s/he is born though. We are going to find out the gender afterall. My appt. is Oct. 26th. Take care!



2 comments:

PinkPickles said...

That's awesome! I love Ace of Cakes!
And your belly is so cute!

Marce said...

I love watching Ace of Cakes, great shot, his smile and laugh just makes me happy.

Your looking good Amber :-)

Marce