Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm HOME!

I got in last night :)
So I left off at coming back from Vegas.
That Thurs. I got to go on a very nice trail ride with my good friend Donna and her horses. Her daughter was in school, so it was nice to catch up on some adult conversation. I got to hang out with her daughter too, which was really fun. We went out to eat that night. Then I spent the night with her. Then the next day I went with Donna to her daughter's open house at school and was able to see all the fun stuff she has been learning this year. We went out to eat again (and the scale is showing it). Then Sat. the weather turned awful. So Jody and I went and saw the movie Knowing with Nicholas Cage. I really liked it, he thought it was ok. LOL.
That night we just relaxed a bit.
Then Sunday (the day it snowed in southern CA. in MARCH!!!) I went to go see Chad and their sweet little girl. I'll have to upload some pics later (I know I keep promising that). I actually didn't really take any pictures almost the whole time other than with my cell phone. I have a few of Ella and that's it.
On Monday, Jody and I met up with Donna and rode the horses some more up in the mountain area by her house. There was an incredible view. The next night I got to hang out with Jody's girlfriend (Traci) and her sweet little girls! We went to a pizza place similar to Chuck-E-Cheese.
On Wed. I met up one last time with Chad, Jen, and Ella and got to say goodbye. Then afterwords I met up with Traci, her girls, and Jody at Red Lobster. It was Jody's birthday :)
Then Thurs. I got on the plane and headed home.
So all the great fun and food and I have gained 5 lbs!!!! I had to work my butt off (literally) last summer to lose the weight and now I have gained that 5 lbs from this trip and the 4 lbs from the Holidays. I had lost a total of 17 lbs in 3 months. Now I have gained 9 of it back....AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!! This morning vacation is over and I am now back to exercising until this weight comes off...again.

No comments: