Monday, March 2, 2009

UGHHHHHHH!

There should be a rule that moms shouldn't be able to be sick!
I am sick, and so are Kd, Ky, and Clint. This sucks, and it hit us quick! One day we were fine, then 2 in the morning it got me. Stupid cold.
On top of the cold, ever since I was pregnant the first time, my kidneys are ULTRA sensitive. If you remember, I had almost gone in to kidney failure with the kids. So now, whenever I get sick with a cold or anything, my kidneys get all irritated. They start hurting really bad and I just have to wait it out. So now I have this stupid cold, and sore kidneys.
I think the weather is to blame for this cold. It was nice and sunny in the 70s for several days, now we have had winter storms and snow like crazy. As soon as the weather did the dramatic change, we all got sick. What gives?!?!

No comments: