Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7 week ultrasound!


So we went to the doc again today. The baby looks great. In the 1st picture you can see the heartbeat at the bottom of the picture. The 2nd picture you can see a close up of the little blob :P
The thin line is the cord and the leftover yolk sac.
The baby is measuring right on with dates and has a healthy heartrate of 140 beats a minute.
My official due date is March 16th.
I have been released to regular OB care now and don't have to follow up as often from the ER visit I had a few weeks ago. So more than likely my next ultrasound won't be until I am around 18-20 weeks along. Unless of course we go to a fetal ultrasound place they have in the mall.
So it's still just one baby :)
Some other updates:
Clint and I went with the kiddos to NY. to go see his family. The kids and Clint had a great time. Iwas feeling too sickly to enjoy myself.
Clint took Kd to the amusement park out there along with his sister and other family members. They had a great time. While they were gone, Roe (Clint's sister-in-law) and I took Ky to the mall and did some girly stuff.
I ended up coming home early with the kiddos because I wasn't feeling so good. Clint drove back with the kids and I, then flew back to NY. so he could spend some more time with family.
After a few days to relax, I drove down with my family (they came out from UT.) and we went down to Myrtle beach.
My dad has a timeshare, and so we stayed in a nice condo right on the beach. It was really fun and the kids and I had a great time. Sorry, I have been horrible with picture taking. I brought the camera, but just didn't feel like taking a ton of pictures.
Then we got back from Myrtle and I spent all day Sun. going to and from the airport dropping and picking people up.
Yesterday I spent the day feeling crappy and having tons of cramping. I was worried I overdid it at the beach. I talked to the doc, and she said it's likely just growing pains from my uterus just stretching.
So we are home a few days. On the 4th I have to go to the OB orientation class. It's 3.5 hour class. Then that evening the kids and I fly to UT. and Clint stays here. He has school in August so we're just going to go be with family and friends while he is gone.
Ok, I think I got all of the updates in :)

No comments: