Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween fun...

We had a church Halloween function tonight. We dressed the kiddos up in pirate costumes. The kids had a BLAST running around and even got to do some TOTing. They were absolutely adorable with their bags. They would hold them out and say "Tee o Tee". I told people we were collecting candy for potty training bribes :P Anyway, here are their pics...










On the potty training front...
Kayley did amazing tonight!!! We kept her in a pull up just in case. But she held her pee and poop the ENTIRE time we were gone. Which was over 3 hours. When we got back I put her on the potty and she peed right away! Then I waited a few more minutes in the bathroom and she started saying "ew" with that uh oh face. So I put her on the big potty and she pooped a ton...sorry if that was a little TMI ;) I am so proud of her. She did such a good job on the potty today...NO ACCIDENTS!!!




No comments: